Wednesday, August 1, 2012

White Tree {Keisha}

I am so lucky to be blessed which such wonderful friends and fabulous practice models. Since I started my White Tree project, my friends and family have been sweet enough to let me snap as many pics of them as I want! This lovely lady is one of my dearest friends, and she was so patient as we took pictures in 90 degree weather. My biggest challenge during this shoot was the sun. Me and Mr. Sun have a little work to do on our relationship. But that is what practice is for, right? I hope you all enjoy! 










I think that Keisha's photos turned out really nice considering that we were both about to pass out in the heat. This is what was really going on behind the scenes :)




But seriously, she was such a blast to shoot. And don't you love her leopard print cardigan? 





No comments:

Post a Comment