Monday, March 12, 2012

a few of my favorite things...

Hello sweet friends!

I have had a couple of crazy days! Instead of boring you to death with an entire update, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things from the week!

Mary Kay shipment! I love getting goodies - even if I did have to pay for them!

Three new eyeshadows!
My desperately awaited mascara! 

My sweet sister brought me some tea from work! It is one of the holiday blends, so I hope I don't like it too much because it's only available once a year. Isn't she awesome though... I was telling her that I was really into black tea right now, and then she gets me this (you may not be able to see it, but it's a black tea blend)!


I finally broke down and bought a $15 bag of Almonds! I have been mooching handfuls from my voice teacher for weeks! 

Can be found at Sams if you like Almonds - they are awesome!
New finger color :)

Bought at Ross!
I found this sauce at Target, and I am hoping it is going to be yummy! The boy and I are really into pesto, so we are planning to use this over pasta and add shredded chicken. If you know of a better recipe, please share! 


The other day as I was reading some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled across a particular post I have to share. I was over at "The Girls with Glasses Show", and I came across this post! It is a hair tutorial with Promise Tangeman! Just go look at Promise's hair if you don't think that this is a big deal! Anywho, she mentioned the dry shampoo she used, and I was floored. Suave dry shampoo. She said she loved it, it smelt good, and it was only a few bucks. I have been using Big Sexy Hair's dry shampoo which is $16 or so bucks. So, you better believe I hightailed it down to Target to see if I could find it, and they carry it! Score! And it was only about $4 bucks! I have already used it, and it is awesome! Seriously, it smells really good and I don't think that it leaves as much residue in my hair. You should try it and tell me what you think! 


The last of my favorite things this week was my nail date with my dear friend Kaleigh. It wasn't anything big, just a quick nail job. But I love this blue that I went with, and I love spending quality time with my sweet friends! 


Do you guys make your own favorite things list? If not, you should! It makes you look back and appreciate the week you had!


No comments:

Post a Comment